donderdag 1 maart 2012

My friend Mike from Thailand was diving in the ocean of Saipan


Mike mailed me this last week

Saipan - Diving the Grotto I went to Saipan last week to visit my daughter and her two sons. I took some time off to scuba dive The Grotto, one of the most interesting dive sites I've ever experienced. I first dove The Grotto in 1980 with the legendary local diver, Ben Concepcion.

The Grotto is a collapsed marine cave. You enter The Grotto by hiking down over one hundred steps through what was once the cave's roof. At sea level there is a huge rock which serves as a diving platform. There are three underwater passages from The Grotto to the open sea.

Please take a look at all Mike's pics!! and please give a comment, I will sent him all!! He will like it!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten